The 2016 Blossoms of Hope Showcase is an American Cancer Society (ACS) approved event which raises money for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (MSABC). You can get more information about MSABC here.
- All persons, behavior, and objects of the 2016 Blossoms of Hope Showcase must follow the Linden Labs Terms of Service (http://www.lindenlab.com/tos) and the Second Life Community Standards: (https://secondlife.com/corporate/cs.php)
- All content displayed at the Blossoms of Hope Showcase must be rated for general or moderate audiences. Absolutely no adult content depicted in pictures, text or demonstration models. Adult versions of rezzable content may be sold in the exhibit vendors which clearly states the items are adult in nature.
- All businesses and brand names are allowed one shop per registration. You are free to purchase as many sponsorships as you wish.
- Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. You must complete an online registration form in order to reserve your shop/and or sponsorship. **Please note that our online form is date and time stamped automatically**.
- Please note that registering online does not complete your shop and/or sponsorship registration. Merchant registration and sponsorship fees are due by September 30th, 2016 and the coordinator for the event reserves the right to deny any application. Should an application be denied, the registrant will be notified and the registration fee returned. ***Once an application is accepted, registration and sponsorship fees are non-refundable, and no exceptions are made.***
- Failure to make a payment will result in your shop and/or sponsorship registration being cancelled and your shop and/or sponsor possibly given to someone else.
- All payments will be made at a designated location via Strides vendors. As these vendors do not accept partial payments, all registration monies are due at the time of payment.
- 100% of registration fees, sponsorship fees, and fundraising activity revenue, as a result of or during the approved Strides Event, are paid to MSABC.
- At least two vendors in the shop must be a 100% vendor.
- No tip jars, donation boxes or other non-Strides kiosks will be permitted.
- All items that are inside Strides vendors, must follow the Strides Fundraising Guidelines:
Intellectual Property Guidelines:
- All content at the 2016 Blossoms of Hope Showcase must follow the Linden Labs Terms of Service, Section 2: Content Licenses and Intellectual Property Rights Section: http://www.lindenlab.com/tos#tos2
- All items are distributed (sold or freely given) by exhibitors and/or sponsors must be their own original creations, or creations compiled with components they have legally obtained licenses for commercial use or are in the public domain.
- Exhibitors and/or sponsors retain all intellectual property rights associated with their original creations, unless otherwise assigned through licenses or limited licenses.
- Exhibitors grant the Event coordinator(s) a limited license to use any logos and product ads provided to them to promote their participation and/or sponsorship of the event in Second Life and on third-party websites, such as, but not limited to in-world shopping guides and promotional materials, event sign boards, event related blogs, Strides websites, Flickr and Facebook. Exhibitors and/or sponsors agree that the Event regions will be open to photographers and machinima producers, and that photography and filming will be allowed during the event, beginning with the Press Preview and for the duration of the event.
- Please note that all items and objects are subject to verification at the Showcase and that Showcase organizers reserve the right to return items or objects that do not follow the Intellectual Property and Copyright rules and guidelines at the Showcase.
Additional Merchant Guidelines: Click here to view Merchant Guidelines.