We invite you to Participate in the 1st annual Real Men Wear Pink campaign.
Breast cancer doesn’t just affect women. Thousands of men are diagnosed with the disease in the US every year. And so are more than 240,000 of their daughters, wives, mothers, sisters, and friends. That’s why we’re recruiting men to fight breast cancer through Real Men Wear Pink. This distinguished group of Second Life’s men raise awareness and money to support the American Cancer Society’s breast cancer initiatives – and to help us save more lives than ever before.
• Fundraise to help the American Cancer Society save lives from breast cancer, with the goal of reaching a minimum of 25,000L$ (100.00 USD)
• Wear something pink throughout the month of October.
• Raise awareness through your groups and social networks in Second Life.
• Exclusive prize for top 3 fundraisers
• Verbal Recognition at Making Strides Walk 10/21/17
• Exclusive Invitation with reserved seating to Making Strides Gala with a guest 10/28/17
• Making Strides Against Breast Cancer and Real Men Wear Pink T-Shirt.
• Real Men raising more than 25,000L$ will get special recognition item.
Photo Shoot: September 1st – 21st
Reveal Party: September 30th
Fundraising Starts : October 1st
Making Strides Walk : October 21st
Fundraising ends: October 27th 11:59pm
Fundraising Prize Award Announcement at Making Strides Gala on October 28th, 2017
Please contact: Nevar Lobo in world by notecard to register or for more information. You can also reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Real Men Wear Pink:
Real Men Wear Pink was created to give men a greater presence in the fight against breast cancer. Working alongside our Making Strides Against Breast Cancer events, Real Men Wear Pink gives communities the opportunity to nominate local male leaders to spearhead fundraising for the American Cancer Society’s breast cancer initiatives.
Every dollar we raise helps save lives from breast cancer through early detection and prevention, innovative breast cancer research, and patient support. Thanks to the passion of our Real Men Wear Pink supporters, we’re able to make a huge impact on breast cancer.