Today’s Spotlight Survivor is Kaijah Chrome, co-owner of ENT SL Radio.
Chevrolet and Chevy Dealers are once again partnering with Making Strides to Finish The Fight!
In the last 9 years Chevy has contributed $12 million to the American Cancer Society® benefiting breast cancer screening, patient care and research.
Each time #IDriveFor is used on Twitter or Instagram in the month of October, Chevrolet will contribute $5 to the American Cancer Society until they reach their $340,000 goal.
For More Information:
We would like to welcome the 2019 Official Out Shop and Making Strides Bloggers!!
Presenting our official 2019 official Out Shop Cancer & Making Strides blogroll!
- Lizzy’s Grand Adventures – Lizzy Austen (Lizzy Gracemount)
- Southern Peach – Mєℓαиι Cнαяℓσттє Äмaяa (raidenrose)
- Katnip Times – ღ ѕeren ғυrвall ღ (mrsseren)
- Ceja’s Curvy Chic – Ceja Laval
- BamPu Legacies of SecondLife – Bambi Chicque (bambichicque)
- Gabby Jaws FASHION BLABBER BLOG – gabbyjaws
- Gem’s Finds – Gem Henly
- Splashing Red’s Fashionista Blog – ⓜⓔⓞⓦMaxAna Moonlightⓜⓔⓞⓦ (maxana.birdsong)
- ElsaFlame96 – ElsaFlame
- Munky Soulstar – ღMunkyღ (funkymunky.soulstar)
- Aerlinniel’s Adventures – Aerlinniel Roughneck (aerlinniel.vella)
- Kitten Lockwood – ĸιттen locĸwood-pyтнon (avalonkitten)
- Lilith Fashion – Lilith Mumbhata
- I.GOT.IT.AT. – Ms Christine Simunyé™ (christinecoreay)
- Port Sea Breeze – Breezy Carver
- Binushake – ლBI-NUლ (binushake.bluebird)
- Pixel Little Details – sυsнα ℓαмy (lshakti)
- Bobi’s Not-So-Secret Diary – ʙᴏʙɪ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴅɪvɪɴᴇ (bobinka82)
- Mishaps In Fashion/ This Girl’s Second Life – Bells Semyorka
- Silent Raindrops – Middia Masaki (midnyte.childs)
- Demetra Fashion Blog – ღ Demetra Botley ღ (demetralust)
- RRL Design – RoxyRoseLee
- SL According to Miss Mo – Mahogany Soulstar
- Fashion Music Mayhem – Kammie (kammie2)
- *Chiquita – Jules (vladjulia)
- Amethyst Starostin Cheveyo – Ame Starostin Cheveyo (amethyst.starostin)
The 5th Annual Strides Walk-a-thon is open for signups.
What is a walk-a-thon?
Walk-a-thon – an event where people volunteer to walk a track, path, or distance for a set amount a time. For every completed lap, mile, or round of the walk that they complete, their sponsors donate an amount of money to a cause or reason the walker is supporting.
Sponsor – a person who makes a donation to the cause or reason based on the performance of the walker. A sponsor can be a friend, family, business or any individual willing to support the walker and the cause.
In this case, walkers are walking to raise awareness and funds in the fight against Breast Cancer. All the donations made to the walkers will go directly to the American Cancer Society Strides program.
Every breast cancer walk and event is an incredible and inspiring opportunity to honor those who have battled breast cancer, raise awareness about what we can do to reduce our breast cancer risk, and raise money to help the American Cancer Society fight the disease with research, information, services, and access to mammograms for women who need them. The American Cancer Society is the leader in the fight to end breast cancer.
Sign up to be a walker and start right away finding your sponsors. Once you have signed up to walk at the October 19th event you will pass a walkers folder with helpful information to get you going and set up. Everyone is welcome to walk. Buddy up and walk with a friend or two! As the poster says, “We all leave footprints, Make Yours Count!!!” in the fight against Breast Cancer. Follow the link here to get all the details : 2019 Strides Walk-a-thon For more info contact Leala Spire.